Thursday, January 03, 2008

It's a new year

Time to get back to work, back to posting, get organized.




Here are a couple of ATC swaps I did in late November/early December. I can't recall exactly. It seems like the month of December was a blur. The swap hostess took these pictures and posted all the swaps on her blog. I borrowed the pictures she took of mine since I hadn't taken pictures of mine yet.



I've been thinking a lot about this hobby/obsession and what I want to do differently in the new year. One thing I have decided is that I will not sign up for any more swaps. I have already commited to a few and I will complete those, but I need to focus my energy/stamping time elsewhere. I have bags full of swap cards just sitting. I need to donate those to the troops or somewhere that will get some use out of them. I am going to clean out my stash and only buy things I KNOW I will use. I will make use of the stuff I bought that is just sitting there. That is about it.
Stayed tuned for the gift Maddie gave her teacher this Christmas.

Oh the doggie and the lava lamp are from The Cat's Pajamas. The paisley paper I got at Joann's. Not sure who makes it. The other ATC features Cosmobella from Stamping Bella and the Cocktails sentiment is from The Cat's Pajamas.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

So glad to see some new stuff! I espcially love the bella!