Monday, January 28, 2008

Did I ever show you this?

I don't think I did cause I sent these both to my secret sister at one point, I think. It is hard to remember.



This Bella card is very similar to an ATC I did for a swap. So if it looks familiar that is why. Wild Wassabi, Purely Pomagranate, and Blue, blue...Bordering Blue? No. Ballet Blue? No. The other one...Brocade Blue. That's it! Man I am slipping. The third kid did me in. My mind isn't what it used to be. This here is Cosmobella from StampingBella. The Cocktails sentiment is from The Cat's Pajamas and the background is SU Crosshatch. I love that stamp. Not long after it came out I was sitting in the bathroom at work and realized the wallpaper had the same pattern on it. Don't know why I had to share that with you. I paper pieced her shirt. I think that is Cutie Pie paper. Colored with marker in other areas. Then there is a big fat rhinestone brad there with her just cause it needed some bling and I didn't know what to do.




Here is Stem Silhouettes in fall colors. This was a DKOS swap too. Old Olive, Really Rust and More Mustard. Pretty straightforward here. The background is Sanded. I like Sanded a lot too. If I had to choose between Sanded and Crosshatch I'm not sure which one I would pick. I love them both. If I really had to pick just one I guess Crosshatch, cause I could create a look similar to Sanded with the DTP technique. You could duplicate Crosshatch too, but I am too lazy for that.

1 comment:

Jana O'Brien said...

Love these! I was so bummed when Crosshatch retired.