Guess what I made today? Nope not the kid, but the watermark. Well kind of a watermark. Close enough for me. I was playing around in powerpoint and voila!
By the way this is Morgan after her first popsicle. She was mad because it was all gone. Doesn't she look a little ticked?
Thursday, May 03, 2007
I don't believe it. I actually got tagged. I have to list 7 things about me and tag 7 other bloggers (yeah right). I don't know 7 bloggers that haven't been tagged yet. Shannon tagged me. She and I are members of a super secret stamping society (actually it is a Yahoo group). At any rate...here goes.
- My favorite color is blue. I love it so much that years ago when M&Ms were picking their new color I voted for blue several times and even got a tattoo of a blue M&M guy. Oh, I love M&Ms too.
- I have 3 loverly children. The youngest of which (7 months) is watching Wheel of Fortune as we speak. It is her favorite show.
- I have been doing 3 jobs at work, and unfortunately only getting paid for one, for the last month or more. I anticipate things to slow down after this month when I will be back to doing only one job. I won't know what to do with myself. Maybe I can actually stamp...
- I have a husband of 6 years who is working all the time trying to make money and not doing the best job of it.
- I am an only child. But I did have a pretend twin sister when I was little. Her name was Glorien.
- I am allergic to cats.
- I LOVE Chocolate. Especially Cadbury or Dove or Symphony.