Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Isn't she lovely?

I took this picture last week when we had a snow day from school. This is Maddie and Bailey. I can't get over the smile on Maddie. She usually makes goofy faces when I try to take her picture. I made this my desktop at work.


I don't have anything stamping related to share right now. I haven't been able to get to my craft area since before Christmas. But I need to get down there soon. I've got some projects I need to get done and I'm also trying to better organize my space.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Love the picture! Much better than the Christmas photos you kept trying to take!

If you come up with any great ways to organize your space, let me know!

Laura Evangeline said...

This pic is super cute! Thanks for your support too!

Anonymous said...

Sweet as can be! Adorable Daughter adn puppy too. :}
People who love smaller dogs have big hearts. :}
I lvoe the name Bailey :}
Kimmiek