Friday, January 25, 2008

Awe! Aren't they cute?

Ok, ignore the fact that she has a dislocated shoulder. It takes some time to get used to lining up the body parts. I made this card for the DKOS swap. The instructions said to make a kids Valentine card with the All in the Family set and do some paper piercing (I double checked it said piercing and not piecing. See the holes in the pink on the right side?), and I think we had to do ribbon and sparkle too. Her skirt is sparkly, you just can't see it here. I picked some kid friendly colors and when to town. Real Red, Lovely Lilac (I think, I always get the purples mixed up) and Pretty In Pink. The hearts along the bottom are from Monkey Business. The skirt and the flower are part of the All in the Family Accessories set.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Really cute but I was sorta wondering about her head that is floating out in the middle of no where! Is this your best work? he, he, he....