Thursday, June 14, 2007

Pardon me while I blabber

So I actually made some cards recently, but I haven't taken any pictures of them yet. I just feel the need to blabber today. I'm lonely. I thought I might feel better if I talked to the people I pretend actually read my blog that I never post to because I have been too busy. Maybe I should call you my pretend fans. No, that is probably going to far. You can't have fans if you never share any cards on your blog. My pretend friends maybe...Or pretend readers. Whoever you are, you don't have to really read this. Just pretend you are and I will pretend you did! Winky

So a few months ago the plan was to finish my projects at work and stay home with my children. I had put in my notice at the end of January and was planing to work through April...then it became May... and now it is indefinite. After I put in my notice so did 4 other people Shock 2 and they all managed to just put in the standard 2 weeks instead of 4 months like some idiot I know. (yeah that was referring to me.) So they were all gone and I was still there and my manager started to panic. So I got an offer to stay and my hubby said I better take it because his job is unpredictable. Fast forward to today. I am working in a new office closer to home (that was part of the deal), where I know a few of the gals but not real well and they are all on a different project and I mostly keep to myself. My husband has been "promoted" at work, but so far his pay isn't reflecting that. I pushed him to confront the boss a few times and he did. Now we are waiting to see his check tomorrow to see if it made a difference or not. This promotion has made a difference in his schedule. He now works 3 nights a week and doesn't come home until 10:00. Tuesday was his not late night and he got home at 8:00. He works every other Saturday as well. He has been so busy at work he can never talk to me. After work I chase the kids around until it's time for bed and that is my life.

And on top of all that Splitcoaststampers has been having server issues and I can't get on when I feel the need to blabber!!!! Argh. I've tried retail therapy and usually that makes me feel better, but I really don't have the money for that so instead of making me feel better I have been feeling worse. So I don't know what to do. Stamping usually helps, but I can't seem to find the time when my husband is never home! Any suggestions?

Oh yeah and I need to blabber some more...I have come to the realization that I am not ever going to be stamping royalty so I'm no longer attempting to keep up with a the Jones' of the stamping world. I DO NOT NEED TO BUY THINGS I WON'T USE JUST BECAUSE 'THEY' HAVE THEM. I needed to put that in writting in case I forget. But...did you see the previews of the new papertrey release on Nichole's blog? {capture the moment} (Watch out Crystal that is one of those crazy things 'I' call a hyperlink.) I wasn't in love at first, but the sneak peaks have been getting cuter everyday and I have all the other Papertrey stamps so I can't not get this one, right?





No comments: