Monday, June 18, 2007

Doodle This

I've been meaning to post this card for a long time and just haven't gotten around to it. I love how it turned out. We did this one for a stamp camp a month or so ago. Cutting out the flowers took some time, but the ladies really loved it.

The base is certainly celery and it has the doodle from the set stamped in celery on it. Then there is a piece of chocolate chip with some chocolate chip DTP on it and hand drawn doodles with the white gel pen. Then layer of pixie pink. Some au chocolat paper brayered with amethyst. Then the doodle flowers are embossed in white and cut out and there is some celery ribbon in a knot in the center.

2 comments:

Emily said...

This is beautiful! I bet this one took some time! =)

Anonymous said...

I really love this! I especially like your hand drawn doodles!