Friday, December 22, 2006

I need to give you something to look at!

I haven't made anything (except those purse calendars I forgot to scan in) for a couple of weeks so I'm trying to find something on my hard drive I haven't shown you yet! Because I am sure that there are thousands of people who check my blog daily to see what I have been up to (he he!). I must be getting delusional. Let's see....
This was a card I did for a swap awhile ago. I really liked it, but I don't think I got any comments when I posted it in my SCS gallery. I think it is buckaroo blue. I stamped the On the Spot background in white craft ink and after it dried I rubbed the buckaroo blue ink pad all over to give it more of a distressed look. The Thanks So Much is from Riveting... Ya know it is really hard to line up those colors in that set. We used it at stamp camp recently. The ladies thought I was nuts when I told them they had to line up the yellow in the outer ring on the card we were doing. It took a few tries and then most of them got a decent image. Good thing I had a big enough paper to give them a few tries! The colors on this card in the circle are stamped off first so that you could still see the words and flower.


I don't feel like getting dressed today. I just put on another pot of coffee. I can't believe it is almost Christmas! I still need to stain/paint picture frames, make purse calendars, finish up my Grandma's card tin, make those round tin purses for my two cousins, I have one more batch of candles to make, then I need to decorate the Frap packs and the bottles, I was going to make ornament sets and I ordered punches to fit better, but they haven't arrived yet and I don't know when they are coming because the FedEx tracking info went to my work email which I can't get into anymore. My password finally expired after being off for three months and it won't let me change it from home. I need to go grocery shopping for the Christmas Eve dinner and wrap all the kid's presents still! I think that is it!!!

Yesterday I made cinnamon candles. The whole house smelled like BIG RED chewing gum. I thought I was going to puke! Today will be pumpkin spice as soon as I get around to running the bottles through the dishwasher. I'm going to make beef stew in the crock pot today. I should probably go get started in the kitchen.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

You crack me up! I didn't even know you finally had a gallery! Off to peek!