Thursday, December 28, 2006

I did it!

I just bought a new digital camera. I can't wait for it to get here!!! I went with the Canon PowerShot A540. I looked into upgrading to the S2 IS, but couldn't justify paying that much more for the optical zoom I don't know that I really need. I wanted a Canon and read a lot of good things about this one so hopefully it will be wonderful!

Only a few more days until I go back to work. Part of me is glad to get back out in the adult world and another part of me is going to miss being at home with the kids... We'll have to see how it goes. I really am only working for the health insurance. We are going to keep really close track of all the expenses and I may end up having to leave my job.


Well, here is another card for you to look at. I did something similar for a swap recently, but I wanted to play with stitching the hemp along the top to look like a notebook of sorts. I wasn't totally happy with it so my swap card used two eyelets in the middle of the top and had the black hemp going through them and tied in a knot, if I remember correctly. I think I also added a sentiment in the lower right corner. I thought the colors gave it a retro look. They are Cool Caribbean, Going Gray, Basic Black and Confetti White. That is Big Pieces and Little Pieces for the stamp sets you see here.

No comments: