Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Blog Candy Winner!!

Thanks for all the great recipes. I think I am going to use most of them. Well, I had my daughter pull the name and she picked Debi Calandrelle. Please send me an email with your address and I will work on getting your prize out. stampsnmore@hotmail.com Congrats!

The prize that I won on another blog arrived today. The photo tile coasters are wonderful! It is so cool to see them in person. I'm going to have to try and make some myself.

Also my new toy arrived today. I got my Cuttlebug! I'll be spending a lot of time in my basement the next few days so hopefully I can get a little time to try it out.

Yesterday I got my free stamp set from Stampin' Up!'s Shelli Gardner. It is really cute. I'll also try to play with it a little in the next few days.

Well I need to get back to my candle making so see ya later!

No comments: