Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I kept telling you...

And here it finally is....


This is one of the purse calendars I did as gifts this year. No stamping on this. I utilized the Island Blossoms simply scrappin' kits that were hostess items in the last catalog. That is a matching pen next to it. This is going out in the mail to the blog candy winner, Debi along with a champagne bottle "celebrate!" stamp from Michael's.

So weird thing about the webcam....it seems to take better pictures in low light. I tried to take some pics today with it of some 3-D items I had made awhile ago and they would not turn out. I'll try agian tonight when it is dark. I was thinking I may be able to get by without a new digital camera, but probably not.

1 comment:

Debi Calandrelle said...

... and I received my blog candy today! I absolutely love the pocket calendar and matching pen! And the celebrate stamp is perfect, I'll get alot of use from that one! Thanks so much!