Wednesday, June 28, 2006

FINALLY!!!

I finally got my hands on the new SU! catalog. It's not my copy, but my friend Crystal is letting me 'borrow' it until mine come, which will probably be tomorrow, but I couldn't wait any more!!!!

I'm gonna be in trouble...there is so much I want.

The next couple days are going to be crazy. Getting ready to go up north. Planning our next stamp camp. I've got to make 30 cards (5 different designs) and mail them by Friday. I don't know how that is going to happen unless I give up sleep. Work, kids, etc.


Carter has been complaining of his legs bothering him lately. Last night Corey asks me when Carter is supposed to go to the Dr. next. I told him we didn't have any appointments scheduled...and then he informs me that leg pains were something he complained of as a child due to poor circulation from his heart condition. After the doctors figured out what was wrong with Corey he had two surgeries to put a patch on his aorta. So now I am a little freaked out. We had Carter's heart checked when I was pregnant and everything looked normal then, but I'm still worried. I just made an appointment for him to see the Dr. next week. Hopefully it's just growing pains or something like that.

Well, time to go home!

No comments: