Saturday, June 03, 2006

Well, Saturday is almost over and I still didn't get done most of the stuff on my to do list from Friday. I got my BC stuff cleaned out, but I still need to make a list of what I have to sell still. I didn't work on swaps. I didn't try out the tin. I didn't make the card for the shower tomorrow. I didn't cut the door prize or get snacks for Monday's stamp camp. I didn't do whatever else I planned to do. Instead I ran around with my husband and went to the grocery store and hung out on SCS a little.

Ok, tonight I need to do the shower card and the stuff for Monday's camp. If I have any extra time on Sunday I will decorate a tin.

This morning my son woke up with a fever so he has gotten most of my attention today. I hate it when the kids are sick. I guess one of the other little boys at day care had a throat problem last week, it wasn't strep, but his throat was all red and swollen. I wonder if this is a virus or if I will be at the Dr on Monday.

My daughter had her parents day performance this morning. She did great! I am very proud of her. The whole show and slide show at the end were a little long, especially with a little sick one on my lap through the whole thing, but I'm glad we went.

Ok, after dinner I am banished to the basement!

No comments: