Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What is the deal?

The last couple of weeks have been rather hectic for my family. Sick kids, starting school, then we got some bad news about my mother-in-law, and Maddie couldn't walk because she had fluid behind her knee. And a lot of blogs I read it seems they have experienced a lot of crazy stuff happening lately. Is Mercury in retrograde? Or the moon in the 7th house and Jupiter aligned with Mars? I don't know, but things have got to get better.

So far this week has been good, but it is early! Yesterday Morgan took her 1st few steps by herself without holding on to something. And there was a tax refund in my mailbox when I got home. The government kept some of the money, because we were a little late...That's what happens when my husband is in charge. I keep the house running smooth (ie - making sure we don't run out of toilet paper, or toothpaste, or laundry detergent), making sure the kids have what they need, and making sure the bills get paid. His job is to take out the garbage and meet with the accountant to do the taxes. He forgot to take out the trash for SEVERAL weeks so a couple of weeks ago the line of white trash bags stretched half way across the front of our yard. Sorry mister garbage man. And the situation with the 2005 & 2006 taxes wasn't much different. I was all paranoid and freaking out. But to him it is no big deal. I just don't get it. Men.

No comments: