Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Been Thinking and Not Posting

I keep thinking of funny things to post as I am reading other blogs and then I realize I haven't got anything stamped to show you, so I better not post. You, as in the people I pretend are reading my blog. There are millions of you out there. Just waiting for me to show you something I stamped, right? Oh, no?

Anyway, I was reading a post by that funny blogger lady with the 6 kids that sold her pokemon cards on ebay and she was posting quirky things about herself - cause some one told her to, ya know in a tag. That is what us bloggers do. She had mentioned how she can't stand packing peanuts. As the Pioneer Woman would say, "they make her hiney cringe." Well the thing that does that to me is wood in my mouth. Like biting down on a popsicle stick or a toothpick. Man there is nothing worse. And then she mention how she knew someone who is afraid of cotton balls. That is my husband. Not really afraid of cotton balls, but they give him that weird feeling. My mom couldn't touch those really soft silk blouses that were popular in the early 90s, I think. The sanded silk ones, or whatever they were called. She said she couldn't breathe when she touched them. I know someone who can't stand crinkling potato chip bags. What about you? What is the weird thing like that, that makes your hiney cringe just thinking about it?

Oh, and I did get to stamp in the last couple of days. I have a stamp camp tomorrow and I actually have everything ready and I am going to try and take pictures of my relatively simple Christmas cards so I can show you in the next few days.

2 comments:

Jana O'Brien said...

I hope you are not just teasing about having pictures to show! And now you know that someone DOES read your blog.
Not sure what makes my hiney cringe; I'll have to get back to you on that one!

CraftyEngineer said...

OOOH, I have one... I can't stand the idea of fabric getting licked. I know that sounds weird but envision putting a t-shirt on and part of it touching your tongue (in some bizarre way) or a child licking his sleeve to get something off it... whatever, sounds gross AND makes my hiney cringe and the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end! Great Post!