Friday, September 14, 2007

Crap! I did it again!!!

I took all my stamp camp projects to my upline's house and left them there without taking pictures. *sigh* Next camp is on Tuesday so if I can remember to take my camera...

But I do have one card here that I made not too long ago and don't think I ever posted....

This card was for the new catalog swap my pal Crystal hosted not too long ago. It uses the Big on Christmas set from the big Fall/Winter catalog as well as the Bold Snowflake Jumbo wheel. The papers and ribbon were all new in the catalog. The colors are Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranate, and Basic Gray, and the white is the textured white. The ribbon is the pomegranate double stitched ribbon. I used white craft ink for the jumbo wheel and to DTP on the edges of the basic gray. The main image is stamped in Basic Gray ink and I DTP'd on the white with basic gray around the edges. I colored the snowman with my markers and the letters are colored with a blender pen and soft sky ink.

3 comments:

Jana O'Brien said...

Really pretty, Lorien! Too bad I wasn't in your swap group. I made a swap card especially for you, and Crystal kept it for herself. She said she would let you look at it though. I love the Basic Gray with the white on it!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I love the color combo you chose! I have been using basic gray quite a bit and really like it...I'll have to try this combo together. Thanks for the inspiration!

Crystal said...

HA! I did keep the swap that Jana made for you but only because it wasn't an extra! She thought you were in her group so you would get one anyway...she made the colors different in "yours". But you weren't in her group so you really weren't entitled to it so I kept it! HA! :)

Anyway, I love this card and this photo doesn't do it justice.