Tuesday, September 25, 2007

SUPER SIMPLE Christmas Card

Very, very, very simple. But elegant in my opinion. These cards are made with the Shimmery white paper. I like to use that with one layer cards because it is a little more sturdy than the SU Whisper White. Plus it is just so classy. Only trick to this card is that I had to use my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the snowflakes from Snow Burst. The big one is stamped in Bashful Blue and the little one in Night of Navy. Then I tied some Bashful Blue Taffeta around it and viola you are done.





6 comments:

corinnesomerville said...

Hi Lorien !!!!

I absolutely LOVE this card !! I'm trying very hard NOT to buy another Christmas Stamp set but you just might have put me over the edge with this card !! It's really gorgeous !!! Added you to daily favorites too !!!
Glad you ladies made it home safe and sound from Regionals....you guys were a lot of fun and it was so great to meet you all and hopefully you got home without a speeding ticket !!!

Have a great day
Corinne (aka Roxy)

Jana O'Brien said...

Way cool, Lorien!

Robin said...

Oooooooh Lorien!

I don't have these snowflakes, darn you :)

Crystal said...

Very pretty! I loved your simple Christmas card last year as well.

Jackie W. said...

Very beautiful!!!

Swamp Tulip said...

Beautiful card. Stunning!

Teresa