Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Sorry for the lack of stamping stuff lately

I need to take pictures of some of the cards I made the weekend before last... Maybe tonight.

I've got a couple of projects I need to get done this weekend and then we will be going on a family trip across country to Colorado to visit my Dad and Grandpa. It has been a long time since I have been out there and Corey and I are really looking forward to it. The kids are really excited too. I'm kind of nervous about spending 20 hours in the car with 3 kids ages 5 and under, but we will survive.

I've been wanting to share this blog with you. It isn't a stamping blog, but I have become fascinated with it. Her life is just so different than mine. It looks like it is straight out of BH&G or something like that. I think she actually is in some kind of magazine. Go check it out and see if you get sucked in like I have... When I have a rough day I can imagine I live in her world.

Posie Gets Cozy

Ok and here is another cool blog.

Inspire Co

No comments: