Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Sorry It Took Me so Long!

Here is my altered tin ensemble. You can click on the pic to make it bigger and see it in all its glory! This is going to a pal from a yahoo group I am in. I hope she likes it. I did the tin and matching post-it note holder, pin, notepad and pen, paper clip things, little tin with magents, and a picture frame all with the petals & paisley papers. I'm also throwing in some stuff for her to alter and some envelopes.

Well I've got to go finish packing for our annual 4th of July trip. Happy 4th to everyone out there!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable tin set, Lorien! I am sure that the recipient will love it!

Anonymous said...

OMG are you kidding me she will totally FREAK over it .. You did a Fabulous Job .. Love everything .. What a Great gift
xoxox
Dawn

joslyn said...

great blog love all your cards and projects!

Emily said...

Wow! How awesome! What a great gift!

Tag, your it!
http://stampingexpressions.blogspot.com/2007/07/tagged.html#links

Paula said...

Wow, that's a nice gift. The recipient is lucky. You did an awesome job.

Rose Ann said...

Wow...this is awesome!! Great job on all of this cool stuff!