Thursday, July 19, 2007

Finally!

...it has happened to me, right in front of my face, my something something can describe it.




Just kidding. I started typing and then that song popped into my head.





Any way...I am finally posting something. I have a few things I could post and just don't know which one to pick...Umm let's go with the stamp camp items I mentioned before. Last night was round two of the camp and these were my projects.



The first was a one sheet box - you can find a tutorial by Beate Johns on SCS under resources or I can just give you the link... Here

I used Baroque Motifs. They did three boxes. One in Purely Pomagranate, one in Wild Wasabi, and one in Blue Bayou. Some had a tone on tone background and some had the white as you can see here. Also did some different things with the main image. I like to change up some minor details and give them options at the camp.

The next project was a Gate Fold card. Beate also did a tutorial for this on her blog. Hers is square and mine is regular card size 5.5 x 4.25. To do that you score at 2.75 inches from each end of the 11 X 4.25 piece of cardstock. The colors on this are Certainly Celery, So Saffron and Cameo Coral.

I used Zoofari. We did some with the markers and some with the pastels and blender pens. I like the look of the pastels and blender pens better and went back and added some shadows/dirt to this one and my other samples after I took the picture. I'll have to post and updated version next week when I get my samples back so you can see the difference.

2 comments:

Jana O'Brien said...

Very cute projects, Lorien! Gotta try that gate fold card, I haven't done that one yet.

Rose Ann said...

Love your card and 1 sheet box! Great projects!