Wednesday, March 28, 2007

WOW!

I can't believe almost a month has passed! Life has been super crazy hectic. Hopefully things will calm down a little soon and I will find some time to take pics and post the few things I have been working on.

My 30th birthday is on Sunday. I'm an April Fools baby. I got myself a personalized license plate. I've always wanted one and here in MI they are redoing the standard plates so I would've had to get a new one anyway. So I spent the extra $30 and got one that will let everyone know the blue Malibu is mine! Heee Heee! I can't wait for it to arrive!!!! Corey is going to kill me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday from One FOOL to another. KimK

Crystal said...

HEY! I didn't know your birthday is coming up! HAPPY birthday to you! What does your plate say? I am assuming it is something crazy!a

DeborahSue said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORIEN!
Hope the next 30 years are ten times better!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday soon! Oh, to be 30 again...sigh.

You've been tagged. Please post 7 things about yourself, and tag 7 other bloggers. Looking forward to learning more about you!