Friday, March 02, 2007

Long Time No Post

Life has been super busy lately and something had to give.

This is a card I did for a workshop a couple of weeks ago. It uses the Because of You stamp set by SU!, vintage violet and always artichoke paper. The main image is stamped in black StazOn on watercolor paper. I added some stitched violet ribbon.


Well, I hope to be able to get back to blogging more soon. I finally put in my notice at work. I'm going to stay long enough to finish the projects I am working on. So it will be a couple of months before I am off, but it feels good to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

5 comments:

Kim said...

I don't have that set but I love it. You did a great job on the card! I love the thought of flowers & Spring.

Sandy
(SUTTF)

Crystal said...

Thinking of you...I knew you were contimplating it but wasn't sure if you would do it. Congrats. I hope things are going well. HUGS!

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet! Love the added ribbon touch to tie in the Violet!

Anonymous said...

this is so cute.. now why inthe world dont' I have this set?? hmmm!
Kimk
HAPPY BIRTHDAY APRIL FOOLS GIRL :}
****takes one to know one Kimk

DeborahSue said...

CUTE! Love the VIOLET!