Monday, February 05, 2007

Retired SU! stuff for sale

I really don't want to sell most of this stuff, but I need some cash fast so here it goes! All are good condidtion with minimal staining unless otherwise noted. I can email you a picture upon request. Once I sell the amount I need I will probably pull what is left so if you see something you want - act fast!

Payments accepted through paypal ONLY. If you don't have an account I can still send you an invoice through paypal. Everything will ship USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation. Please add $4.55 to the price for your total. If it ends up costing more because of weight I will pay the difference. If you want multiple items I will ship in the flat rate $8.10 box with confirmation so add $8.60 to your total.


*Little Letters Unmounted & Little Numbers Mounted - $40.00
*Crazy Alphabet Mounted & Crazy Numbers Unmounted - $40.00
*Tall Tales Alphabet Mounted &Tall Tales Number Mounted - $75.00
*Pure & Simple Alphabet Upper AND Lower Mounted, but unused - $50.00
*Island Blossoms Mounted & Island Wheel - $35.00
*Going Buggy Unmounted & Tropical Turf Wheel - $25.00
*Fun in the Sun Unmounted - $30.00
*Houndstooth Background Mounted - $15.00 GONE
*Geometric Background Mounted - $15.00
*Linograph Background Mounted - $15.00
*Ornament Elements Mounted - $18.00
*Bloomin' Wonderful Mounted - $20.00
*It's a Party Mounted - $18.00
*Daisy Mounted (missing the stamp with half circle with dots inside of it, there is a dragonfly in its place) - $10.00
*Smile Mounted - $8.00
*Send a Celebration Unmounted - $8.00
*Alphabet Soup Unmounted - $8.00
*He's Too Cool Unopened 12x12 SS Kit - $13.00
*Time For Fun Unopened 12x12 SS Kit - $15.00
*Travel Time Unopened 12x12 SS Kit - $15.00

No comments: