Monday, January 08, 2007

Altered Lunch Box Or Rectangle Tin

Here are a couple of pictures of an altered tin I made awhile ago. I used the Sentimental Journey designer series papers from Stampin' Up! of course! My upline and I did some tin stamp camps a few months ago and they were a big hit. We're actually going to do repeats of this camp next month cause some of the gals that didn't come heard about it and requested we do it again.



The colors I used were Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, and Buckaroo Blue. And the letters were from the Big Deal alphabet.





I'm working on a post for this weekend that will feature name frames and there will be a BLOG CANDY CONTEST so make sure you check back in this weekend.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Love it! Mine never turn out like yours! Maybe it is because I haven't figured out the secret to modge podge application! Plus I am too lazy to do the top so it looks so blah!

TN Granny said...

Lorien,
All your projects are wonderful but I do love the card tin the best. Your very talented.
Hugs,
Jeanine
SUTTF