Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I'm seriously addicted

Every time I get a spare second I run over to the computer to check my emails and splitcoaststampers to see if I am missing anything. SCS hasn't been moving fast enough for me lately so I started cruising stamping blogs. I linked to one off of another and saw this card that looks a lot like a card I got from my secret sister so I am wondering if I accidentally figured out who she is. Oops! I need to be spending my spare time stamping but my set up just isn't good for that.

It's Halloween! I some how volunteered to make mummy hot dogs for Maddie's kindergarten. That was fun. I ended up making them last night and then just heating them up this morning before I took them to school. Morgan had her one month check up today. The chunky monkey is 10lbs. 7oz. already! Maddie is a Cheerleader and Carter is Elmo. I found a cheerleader outfit that Morgan will fit into so I may dress her up tonight when we go trick-or-treating. Maddie will be thrilled. Well, Morgan is calling and I need to go pick up the kids and get them fed before we go out tonight.

No comments: