Thursday, July 12, 2012

It was a Rough Start

 I got to stamp with some friends two days in a row. I had a hard time getting back into the swing of things. This first card wasn't so bad. A few months ago, I decided I wanted to try out the A Muse Studio inks and so I picked a couple of colors that were different from the other stuff I had. So this card is in blueberry and the ink and papers coordinate fabulously. It looks almost like I cut the ballons out of the polka dot paper, but that is stamped. Not a terrible start...

But then I pulled out the lime and YUCK! This color is bright. My pal Patty thought it would be great if I was making garage sale signs. Unlike the blueberry, the colors were a bit off. The ink wasn't as vibrant as the paper and the ribbon had more yellow in it than the paper.

All in all, it was fun trying out some different products, but I had to recover from this before I could put away my stamping supplies. (To be continued.)

2 comments:

MY Inky Fingers said...

Yay! Lorien found stamping time! Yay! Great cards!

MY Inky Fingers said...

Am I weird because I like the green? It's bright, but that's why it's cool! I may need to get out of the house!