Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged over the weekend by Becky in East Tennessee. Check out her blog. She has a really cool design!

I did this one not too long ago, but I am up for it again. It is the tell 7 things about yourself and tag 7 people one.

1. I moved a lot when I was younger and went to a total of 7 different schools by the time I graduated high school.

2. I had my 1st child when I was 24, my mom had me when she was 24, and my grandma had her 1st child when she was 24.

3. My favorite TV shows are Desperate Housewives, CSI (the original), House, and How I Met Your Mother.

4. I love Brad Paisley and hope to see him in concert one day.

5. I love Chinese, Almond Boneless Chicken. Yum. I think I want that for lunch or dinner.

6. I'm hot in the morning and cold at night. My DH is the opposite.

7. I need to go on a real vacation that doesn't involve camping. I can't remember the last time I went on one of those.

I forgot to say... Consider yourself tagged cause I am too lazy to go out hitting up more people. I don't think half the people I tagged last time played. Party poopers!


1 comment:

Crystal said...

I didn't know you love Almond Boneless Chicken! ME TOO!!!