Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Swirled Dove by The Rubber Cafe

Two posts in one day!

I made both of these cards using the Swirled Dove from The Rubber Cafe. Be sure to check out their site because they just did a fabulous redesign and have a shopping cart now and there is a sale on the wood mounted stamps!

Both of these cards have the same layout and have the swirled dove image heat embossed in white. It is such a beautiful image.

On this one I stamped the main image repeatedly on the card base to give it some texture.




This card uses the Night Sky shimmery paper from PTI. Isn't it fabulous? Thanks Emma for giving me a piece!


2 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Both of these are so beautiful!! I love the colors, and wonderful image!!

Thanks for the kind words as well!!

Becky said...

OMIGOSH! I just looooove this! What a beautiful image and the color differences brought out a totally different feel in both. WAY COOL!