Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tagged Twice in One Day

First, I was tagged by Dawn Marie and then by Tiffany in VA. Lucky for me they were for the same game.

Here are the rules of the game:
Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Now let's see...
  1. I love to eat popcorn and M&Ms when I am watching a movie. I need a little of both at the same time.
  2. I have to sleep with a fan on at night. My DH started that and now I am addicted.
  3. I need to get my brows waxed bad.
  4. I've got two sets of holes in my ears for earrings, but I rarely wear earrings in my 1st set of holes. I always wear the diamond studs my mom got me for graduation in my second set of holes.
  5. Speaking of holes in my ears, when I was in high school I let my friend put a third hole in one of my ears with a pin. It was crooked so I let it close up.
  6. We have a new dog. His name is Ozzy. My DH traded Ace for Ozzy last night. He is a younger English pointer. He barked all night. I can't keep up with DH and his hunting dogs.
  7. Today is my dog Bailey's birthday. She is two. My youngest daughter, Morgan, will be two on Thursday.

I'll tag some of my new SCS Swap Moderator buddies and some of my new Rubber Cafe DT buddies.
Michelle
Julie
Karen
Lisa
Sparkle
Amber
Dorinda


No comments: