Monday, May 19, 2008

The owl has landed!

Ok there are several of them and they arrived last week sometime, but I am just now getting around to telling you this. This is the stamp set I won from Christine at All that Scraps. This is my first CC Designs set.


I thought it was really cool that they come in these tins. And it is rubber with cling mount so I can use them with my acrylic blocks. I need to trim the individual stamps out.


This is a closeup of the cling mount. This is the black EZ mount. Real thin. Cool! This is the first time I have seen it in person. I need to get a sheet or two for some of my unmounted rubber. I think I like it better than the gray EZ mount.


I did get to stamp a bit on Friday so I will have some more posts this week. Just wanted to share this first. Can't post all the goodies in one day ya know.

No comments: