Friday, April 18, 2008

The Cat's Pajamas Sketch Challenge


Here is my entry for TCP's sketch challenge. Leigh O'Brien issued this week's challenge and I have been dying to do it all week. I finally ended up taking a vacation day so I could stamp! Hee hee. It is so nice out today I took the picture outside.

I used TCP's martini and shaker image, their "Cocktails!" sentiment, as well as their "One martini. Two martini. Three martini. Floor." sentiment. I found some Pink Martini patterned paper and based the colors off of that. I used SU! Pumpkin Pie, Taken with Teal, Rose Red, Old Olive, and Very Vanilla. The ribbon is a Basic Grey ribbon... I think it was from the Hang 10 ribbon pack I bought. I added some glitter with my clear copic spica and some clear gloss with my clear Sakura glaze pen.



Here is a closeup. Trying to show the sparkle and shine, but it is hard to see. Back down to my stamping room to see what else I can get accomplished today.

3 comments:

Leigh OBrien said...

AND this is completely and totally Hip-a-Licous! The paper that you chose is wonderfully retro.

Jana O'Brien said...

Ha! Too cute. Love how it all came together!

Anonymous said...

What a really fun card!!! What are the chances of another Jana responding to your post!! lol