Thursday, August 24, 2006

34 week check up & Ultrasound

I had my 34 week check up on Monday. They wanted to do an Ultrasound because they thought the baby was measuring big. Well...it wasn't the baby. Her growth is right on track, but there is more amniotic fluid than there should be so that means I need to go for an Ultrasound every week! I'm not thrilled, but whatcha gonna do? Most likely everything is fine with the baby, but there is a greater chance I could go into labor early because my body will think I am further along than I am. If I go early the baby might not be in position, thus she would come via c-section. I really don't want that! It takes so long to heal after a c-section. I was ready to leave the hospital less than 24 hours after I had Carter. You are back to normal in no time with a natural birth. Not much I can do now but sit and see what happens. Next Ultrasound is scheduled for Tuesday afternoon. We'll see how that goes.

No comments: