Tuesday, June 17, 2008

More Lily and We Went to the Zoo

Here is another Lily card that I made. I also colored this one with my SU! Markers. The colors are Barely Banana, Bashful Blue, and Almost Amethyst.

This weekend we went to the Detroit Zoo. Here is a picture of Morgan, Carter and I with the rinos.

This was in the kangaroo exhibit. You walk into an area where the roos are free and there is no fence between you and them. Not much excitement today. They were all resting.

Here is the prairie dog exhibit. They have a little tunnel where kids can go underground and pop their heads up through these tubes to see the prairie dogs close up. This is Carter in the tube.

Here is Carter and Morgan outside of the polar bear exhibit.

This is a polar bear in the grass. Just doesn't look right.

Here is a seal. This is in the underwater portion of the polar bear exhibit. I think these guys are separated from the polar bears or they would be bear food, don't ya think?



1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

Your card is adorable, Lorien!! The zoo looks like fun!! I keep trying to talk Rick into going, but he hasn't agreed yet.