Thursday, December 06, 2007

See I told Ya!

I told ya how I got stuck on this layout. Here is a card a made and sent in for a contest at Pink Hedgehog. The striped ribbon is from there. She sent me a yard and I had to use it on a card and send it back for the contest. Winners will probably be announced sometime next week. Let me tell you I loved the ribbon. Very nice, high quality and easy to work with. I'll be ordering some from her and some of her brads. They are custom colored and I hear they go quite nicely with several SU colors. How cool is that? And she's got eyelets too!

This card uses a mishmash of SU sets. Let's see the circle background was done with a couple stamps from Polka Dots & Petals. The Elephant and sentiment are from Wild About You and the heart is from Monkey Business. I used my small oval punch, the word window punch, and my Marvy scalloped circles. And the patterned paper was from the SU spring mini catalog last year. Oh and the heart has some stickles on it. The colors are Taken with Teal, Regal Rose, Cool Caribbean, and Whisper White.

No comments: