Wednesday, December 12, 2007

3 in 1

Since I have been tied up lately and haven't had anything to share for awhile I decided to give you 3 things to look at all in one post. 3, 3, 3 things in one!!!




The first is the third in my "see I am stuck on this layout" series...

This card uses Zoofari and the Sanded background. Both by SU. The colors are Bashful Blue, Whisper White, and Basic Black. I used my Marvy Circle punches and did some piercing on the black scallops.
The ribbon is from the dollar store.










This next project is a stationary box filled with nuggets. I was planning to stamp on and wrap the address labels around them, but my husband said I should leave them off so you could see what kind of nugget you were getting. I agreed, but I had to stamp some where. Then it hit me. I used my white StazOn and added snowflakes from the retired SU set Merry to the clear lid. I tied it up with Navy Organdy and stamped a tag from Tag Line in Bashful Blue.

Finally here is a cello bag, also stamped with the snowflakes from Merry in white StazOn. Inside are York Peppermint Patties covered with Night Of Navy punched pieces from the SU scalloped circle. I also punched some of last years holiday designer series paper with the 1 3/8" circle and put it in the middle. For this one I also tied it up with Navy Organdy and stamped a tag from Tag Line in Bashful Blue. This organdy is curled with my heat gun.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

They are all so cute! I especially love the stationary boxes!!