Monday, November 12, 2007

A Winner and Another Card

First off, I went to one of those random number sites and the number that came up was number 11. That would be:

Crystal (SCS happy2stamp4ever) said...
ooohhhh!!! LOVE the candy!!! I
LOVE that barn stamp - DH is a dairy farmer (PERFECT!!), and I absolutely LOVE
ribbon! And the little expressions are so cute & perfect, too!!PICK ME, PICK
ME!! =)

Congratulations! Send me an email with your mailing address and I will get this out to you. stampsnmore@hotmail.com

It is Monday so I decided to share this Grumpabella card. The patterned paper is from Joann's. Not sure what the brand is. The card base is Cameo Coral. The cuttlebugged strip is Chocolate Chip. I used a Wild Wassabi mat for the main image. And grumpabella is stamped on the Sahara Sand paper. I added some stickles to her rollers, her slippers, and her coffee cup. There are three square brads from who knows where and some stitched Chocolate Chip ribbon from one of the retired ribbon origionals packs from SU!

2 comments:

Laura Evangeline said...

I just love your blog! Thanks for visiting mine!

xoxox Laura

dasimonds said...

"Congratulations"...Crystal