Thursday, November 15, 2007

Drunk Sheep

This is an ATC I did for a swap I signed up for. I actually signed up for 2 different ATC swaps that I need to use The Cat's Pajamas stamps for so I haven't decided which one to send this one in for. After I finished all of these I wished I would've moved the sheep a little more to the right. Oh well.

I'm not quite sure where I was going with this. If I had more room I would've added the "one martini, two martini, three martini, floor" sentiment. Maybe I can fit it around the side. I will look at this one again.

The papers are SU! Brocade Blue, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White. I used some Wild Wassabi stitched ribbon and some Brocade Blue brads also from SU. The sheep and the think drink stamp are from The Cat's Pajamas and the oval is the A Muse skinny oval. It is stamped in Wild Wassabi. I colored the drink in with my Rose Red SU! marker. It is pretty close to the Pomegranate. I added a little A Muse bling to the drink and I used some liquid applique that I heated to make fluffy on the sheep.

Well, I am pretty much out of projects to share so I need to get busy stamping while I am off tomorrow. Please, please, please don't let any of the kids be sick. I want them all to go to daycare/school so I can have a day of peace to myself. Even if something happens I still get to do some stamping at Crystal's tomorrow night. But I usually do more talking than stamping when I am at Crystal's.

No comments: