Saturday, January 13, 2007

Name Frames

As promised here is my post on name frames. I bought these frames at the dollar store. They had a couple different sizes. Some of them had scratches so I just took some sandpaper to them to give them that distressed look.

The frames are pretty easy to do. For mine I tend to pick two background colors and an accent color.


The Littleton frame uses Mellow Moss, Night of Navy and More Mustard. I think that is the retired Crazy alphabet and Crosshatch is used in the backround on the moss. There is some Mustard and some black gingham ribbon and black brads.

The Madison frame uses Elegant Eggplant, Regal Rose and Certainly Celery. The letters are Headline Alphabet and the background stamps are Linen and Print Pattern. I used some celery, apricot, rose, white, and eggplant ribbon and some silver eyelets.
The Carter frame has Always Artichoke, Not Quite Navy and More Mustard. The letters are from Headline alphabet and the background is Crosshatch. I added a funky paperclip with mustard, french blue and taupe ribbon and some silver diamond shaped brads.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so neat. Great job on them!