Sunday, January 21, 2007

My first "crack"...

At the cracked glass technique. It was kind of fun. I have to make more cracked glass cards for a swap I am in that is due at the end of this month.




Speaking of that swap...Why do I always do this to myself? I think I have 40 cards to make of 9 different designs all due by the end of the month. And of course I haven't started on them yet. And I have another swap due at the beginning of the month. And I need to make swap cards and come up with a shoebox swap for the Feb 9th and 10th Michigan SCS get together in Okemos. There is jsut not enough time in the day! I sign up for swaps so I am forced to use my stamps. But I get a little carried away some times.



Check this out. This is my alter ego Glorien. Isn't she cool? I made her at http://www.blessthischick.com/btcmachine/index.php You can make your own chick and then they email her to you so you can use it in emails, etc.

No comments: