Friday, December 15, 2006

There has been a lot going on...

the last few days. I forgot to scan in the purse calendars before I gave them away so I will have to do that when I make the rest of them for the aunts.

My order came from www.stampingfreak.com the other day. I didn't allow myself to open the box until I got the house vacuumed and the dishes in the dishwasher and the laundry done. They are really cool and of course I haven't gotten to use them yet. Maybe tomorrow!!!! I got an additional gift of ultrasmooth white envelopes. So cool! You can never have too many of those.

I haven't gotten a chance to try my UHU glue yet. Maybe tomorrow!

I have been seeing these fabulous cards with the embossed backgrounds. So I found out they were the Cuttlebug embossing folders and I bought myself a Cuttlebug and some embossing folders for Christmas. I didn't have a Joann's or Michael's coupon, but I heard about a website that had a pretty good deal so I got it from them. www.busybeescrapbooking.com Check them out!

Today I went back to one of the blogs I browse and found out I won a drawing for a set of photo tile coasters! They are pretty cool. I can't wait to get them. Here is the blog...
http://scrap-snap-n-blog.com/wordpress/. Check out the entry on 11/28 for the instructions for the photo tile coasters. I'm going to do a drawing soon too. So keep a look out. I just have to figure out what it will be!

Tonight I get to do the Christmas shopping for the kids! Finally!!! The to-do list is starting to get shorter and some of the stress is fading. My mom is taking the older two over night. I told her she didn't need to take Morgan since she is only 2.5 months and can't tell her brother and sister what they are getting! I think Corey and I get to go out to dinner. How exciting! I wonder where we will go.

One last thing. Our new furry family member is doing great. We named her Bailey. She is doing awesome with the crate training. Only one accident in the crate in the two weeks or so we have had her. And that was the 1st night. She still doesn't get that she isn't supposed to go potty in the house, but that will take some time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOOH - a drawing???

Congrats on being a contest winner yourself!