Thursday, November 09, 2006

What a beautiful day!!!

The weather was absolutely georgeous today. Sunny and mid 60's. I took the kids to the nature center for a "hike". I say "hike" because what we did was nothing like a real hike -- the kind I took with my dad and husband (before he was my husband) a few years ago in Colorado. Through this canyon to get to some secluded river so they could fly fish. I thought I was going to die! Today's "hike" was nothing like that, but it was pretty adventerous with a stroller. I had a few people ask me how I made it with a stroller. There were some muddy spots and a suspension bridge that was a little hairy, but we survived. Morgan pretty much slept through all the bumps too. It was good to get out of the house and a break from the running and screaming and fighting that goes on everyday here.

No comments: