Thursday, November 02, 2006

Stamp Camp Cards

Better late than never... Here are a couple of the cards we are doing at the current stamp camp. We did 2 sessions of this camp already and the 3rd session isn't until December. My upline and I had a hard time getting our schedules to synch!


This card is my favorite. It is a big buckle card and uses the faux shaving cream technique for the flower.


















The inside of this one says "Will you pick up my mail while I am gone?" I wanted to do something funny and I hadn't used this set since I bought it so figured I better put it to use. We did some watercoloring with the watercolor wonder crayons and aquapainters on this and they loved them! I love them too! They are so much fun.










That is all I have to share right now. I haven't had too much time to be creative lately. Hopefully soon!

No comments: