Friday, September 01, 2006

Holy Mood Swings!!!

Oh brother I am a mess. One minute crying, the next in a rage. Things have been crazy at work. My allergies are terrible. Both of the kids have been waking up every night and I wake up on my own each night at least twice to pee.

I went in for my weekly ultrasound on Tuesday and everything was more normal. So that is good I guess. I just wish I could take some allergy medicine. I'll ask next week if there is anything at all I can take.

Monday is Maddie's 5th birthday. We're going to Chuck E. Cheese. She is very excited. I ordered her a princess cake. The next day is the 1st day of kindergarten. She's really excited about that too. I can't believe she is 5 already. Looking back it seems to have gone so fast.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Hey you~Sorry you are feeling so snotty! I remember aside from morning sickness, the colds and congestion were so bad during pregnancies! Keep your chin up.

Happy Birthday to Maddie!!