Thursday, September 21, 2006

Any day now....

Morgan will be here. On Monday I went to the doctor for my ultrasound and she wasn't active enough. Add that to the fact that my blood pressure was high and I ended up spending the afternoon on the monitor at the hospital. They let me go, but I had to do a 24 hour urine collection the next day. I haven't heard from them so I am guessing there was no protein. I go back this morning for another non-stress test. We'll see how that goes... Everyone thinks they are just going to send me to the hospital and induce me. Oh I was dilated to 2 on Monday so now I am paranoid that this baby is just going to fall out. I've never been dilated before I went to the hospital before. I was induced both times so it was nice and smooth, like checking into a hotel! I'm scared my water is going to break at work or something and I will have to rush to the hospital. That isn't going to be easy with 2 kids and my mom about an hour away. I've had a few friends in the area that have offered to watch the kids if we need them to so I may have to call one of them to watch the kids until my mom can get here. Well, better go get dressed and ready. Hopefully, you hear from me soon that everything went alright...

No comments: