Monday, June 19, 2006

The weekend is over

and it was a pretty good one. We dropped the kids off at my mom's to spend the night on Saturday. We went swimming. Carter wasn't too thrilled with the big pool at first, but he got used to it. He must've thought we were going in a little blowup pool or something. No wonder he thought my mom and I were crazy when we put on our suits and said we were going swimming with them. He kept giving us this funny look and when we were walking there he kept saying where are we going? Where is the pool?

Sunday I got to sleep in and do a little stamping before the kids came home. They went strawberry picking on the way back so I've got strawberries coming out the wazoo! The hubby watched the race and then we all played Zingo. It is the kids favorite thing to do right now. There were a couple of fights, but overall it was fun.

Now I am back to work. Two weeks and then it is time for our annual family trip to Ludington for the 4th of July weekend. Hopefully this year the fireworks don't get rained out.

Tonight is our demo meeting. I am facilitating. We are doing an altiod tin project. I wonder how many will show up. Seems like not many come to the meetings anymore and there have been a few dropping out of their demoships. It is kind of sad. But whatcha going to do?

No comments: