Tuesday, June 13, 2006

It's Tuesday and I don't have much to say...

Nothing exciting is happening. I'm unmotivated to work. I can't wait for the new SU! catalog to come out so I can get excited about it, even though I don't have the money to buy stuff from it right now.

This weekend we did a little garage saleing. Picked up some baby stuff from my husband's cousin. All we need now is the crib.

I took the kids to the park yesterday after work. I think they enjoyed it. The other kids that were there were pretty rude. My daughter asked if she could play hide and seek with them and she went to hide and they didn't go looking for her. I told her to go play before we had to leave and she didn't really notice they weren't looking for her. Then one girl came and stood up on the bench I was sitting on and proceeded to yell over my head to her mother that she was going to climb the tree right behind me. Her mother told her no and I gave the kid a look for standing on the bench next to me. How RUDE!!!

I read that the baby can hear things from the outside now so I told the kids to say hi to her. My son was saying "hi sissy" and giving her kisses. I wonder if he will be nicer to her than he is to his big sister. I swear he just likes to fight with her. He has to disagree with everything she says. Sometimes it is funny.

I don't know what to do tonight. My husband has a networking seminar so he won't be home until later. Tomorrow night and Thursday night he's got stuff too so I don't know when I'll see him.

I need a vacation or something.

No comments: