Saturday, January 09, 2010

Lorien's Laundry - Polka Dot Bathing Suit

I had a lot of fun the last time I did ones of these posts. I think I will start to make my laundry a regular feature. Hee hee.

Unfortunately this is not my new bathing suit. I picked this up for my daughter at Target the other day. I love the bright colors and the polka dots and thought it would be fun to turn this into a card.

Ta-Da! I used all SU! materials. The colors are Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Basic Black and Whisper White. The black and white polka dot paper is from the Night & Day Designer Paper pack. How did I do?



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that's just beautiful. My laundry consists of Red Bronner Shirts. hee hee

Debra said...

Holy cow Lorien! Adorable!

Nancy said...

Fab! Love the swimsuit and your interpretation of it ~ a bright spot in the winter, that's for sure!

Unknown said...

I love it Lorien!!!!How adorable!TFS

Crystal said...

Adorable! This is totally Megan's style. May have to run to Target. Super cute card too!

KelicatCalandrino said...

Lorien, what a fantastic inspirational piece. You did a marvelous job of recreating it! Wayyyy cute!

Maureen (Moe) Buck said...

I saw that very same suit at Target and wanted to buy it for my DD... GMTA?! I still may one of these days when DH won't complain... LOL

I love what you did with such a fun inspiration pc.