Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I've Been Lazy

I did this card a couple of weeks ago and I even took pictures of it back then too. No, it wasn't before Christmas, it was after. But the point is that I have had this sitting on my memory card forever and I have been too lazy to get it out and post it. Sorry.
I don't own this stamp set. I got this image from an image swap. This is a great set though and I wish I would've gotten it. I colored it with my copics. And the berrys are done with Liquid Pearls. Maybe I will send this card out next Christmas.


While I was being lazy I got this award. It came from Ilse. I love finding out people I don't know look at my blog. Thanks Ilse! Ilse has some new goodies and has been playing with them over there so check it out! I am supposed to nominate 10 other blogs, but you know me. I am still being lazy so if you stop by here and see this consider yourself nominated and feel free to pass it on.


5 comments:

Laura said...

Very nice, Lorien. The sparkly berries are such a nice touch.

Ilse Vargas said...

Well, I hope you can get back to stamping again, and thank you for your nice words :)
Greetings,
Ilse
I got you on my google reader :)

Heidi said...

I love this image- you colored it beautifully!

Kim said...

Congrats on the award!!

Beautiful card. You did an excellent job with your Copics.

The life of an ordinary girl said...

Awesome - the colors turned out so real looking.