Monday, October 08, 2007

Bad, Bad, Blogger

I've had stuff to share and just haven't gotten around to it yet. So finally today I think I have the last of my 3 simple Christmas cards. Except this one isn't quite as simple as the others. It isn't horrible and you could easily leave off the wheel to make it more simple.




BTW - If you are a demo and have customers show them the super simple Snow Burst card I did a few posts back. BIG hit! It definatley translated into some sales for myself and my upline.

This card uses the colors from the Winter Bright simply Scrappin' Kit. These are Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Real Red, Pretty in Pink, and Wild Wassabi. We used the Christmas Chatter Jumbo Wheel along the bottom of the card. I tore the So Saffron piece, but it is hard to see because the main image covers most of that up. The main image was stamped in the Basic Gray and colored in with markers.

ETA - Oops I forgot to say the main images are from the Big on Christmas stamp set.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute- I keep debating whether I *need* this set....sigh.

Jana O'Brien said...

Great cards, Lorien, and so cheery!