Monday, August 07, 2006

Had my 32 week check-up...

and she is measuring bigger than she should be. I have to go back in 2 weeks and have another ultrasound. Hopefully it is just all the ice cream I have been eating lately. I'm hoping they don't want to induce me early because if I have to go on maternity leave September 29th or sooner that means I have to go back to work before Christmas and I don't want to have to go back to work until the new year.

I'm kind of glad we are having another ultrasound. Hopefully we will be able to confirm it is a girl. And I don't know if it will really help with this or not, but at least they will get another look at her... sometimes I think I have a bunny in my belly. Ya know how in Bambie Thumper will thump his foot up and down a bunch of times really fast. When he is twitterpated ya know, well sometimes it feels like this kid is doing that in my belly. I don't remember the others doing that.

No comments: